Doncaster Housing Advice Centre
Doncaster Housing Advice Centre (DHAC)
We provide free expert advice in all areas of Housing and Welfare Benefits including:
- Defending claims for possession, including mortgage repossession and eviction
- Making sure repairs are done
- Helping with claiming housing benefit and dealing with rent arrears
- Illegal eviction and harassment
- Housing and relationship breakdown
- Allocations for council housing on the housing register and transfer applications
- Application and reviews on local authority decisions on homelessness
- Housing advice for asylum seekers
- Planning on discharge from hospital
- Welfare benefit entitlements / claims / backdating / overpayments / appeals / disability living allowance
How to contact us?
We offer telephone advice and face-to-face appointments in a safe, confidential environment on a Monday and Tuesday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Telephone advice is available by calling (01302) 361777 at the following times on a Monday and Tuesday:
- 10.30am - 11.30am
- 2pm - 3pm
If you wish to have a face-to-face appointment, please arrange by telephoning (01302) 361777.
We are also a report centre for 'hate crimes' (LBGT).